Is it my imagination or is it that no matter what look...

Angelina Jolie is sporting...she always looks stunning...I mean, even if she weren't a movie star, she has a look that would turn the entire rooms head whenever she walks in.

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:30 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• she's hot with real lips lol and she got got straight up sex appeal she was born with it so whether she wore makeup or not to enhance her she was still going to be hot now that's what sex appeal will do for ya and glad she's not boring looking she's hot with makeup or no makeup none of the stars wake up that beautiful in the morning hello their still human beings.... uh duhhh everyone that thinks she's beautiful knows that she wears makeup sooooooooo that's not an issue and if she got all those nannies and makeup artists she (and Brad )works for it amd she had her own money before he came along
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 9:16 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I don't think she is attractive at all, but she does dress nicely
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 11:32 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• If I had a full time staff taking care of my kids and picking out my clothes I bet I'd be pretty awesome looking too... ok, maybe not that awesome looking but I wouldn't look so tired! hahaha
    Mommy2ThreeOs

Answer by Mommy2ThreeOs at 11:44 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Personally I don't see why she is so well liked. I think she is too skinny and has huge fake looking lips and she is kinkier than a snake. AND she stole Brad away from Jennifer. I dislike her , SHe doesn't look stunning to me at all. Her past behavior makes me think she is crazier than a loon too. Sorry---but I think she is way overrated.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:34 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I feel the same as kerp...they do doll her up nice in movies but at awards shows, events, and out and about pictures she just looks kind of sick to me.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• personally i think the way she conducts her personal life makes her look like awalking yeast infection to me.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 2:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I agree. I like her style.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:32 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• she can afford the best stylists and ltest ashion. I'm sure she doesnt wake up looking like that
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:43 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Owl__Feather I don't know about the stylist and all the being the key...I just saw "The Changling" and in one scene they have her locked up in a looney bin and not made up at all and she still commands attention. And to everyone else, I know her behavior is what makes her unattractive and I too am on team Jennifer but that's not what I'm referring to here. Setting her behavior aside...just on the merit on how she looks...I think she's stunning. And as far as being too skinny...I don't know what to tell you...when I was overweight, I was to fat...now that I've lost 120lbs...I'm to skinny for everyone elses tasty.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Comment by ShouldHaveLeft (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• She would be great in Porn.
    Anonymous