Wanna hear something gross?

So my kids (5 and 2) love those yogurt raisin things. (We get them in bulk from publix.)
Apparently the last batch we got is mixed yogurt raisins and yogurt nuts. My daughter(5) apparently doesn't like peanuts. (A phase, I think, she used to like them.)
Anyways, she eats the yogurt off the yogurt nut, spits the nut out, hands it to charlie (2) who promptly EATS IT!!!!!! Ahhhhh, kids, stop being gross!!!! (Not as bad as the whole nose picking thing, but STILL!)

Sarahsdawn

Asked by Sarahsdawn at 11:47 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have seen worse than this, but gross indeed.

Answer by older at 11:49 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• lol
    Mipsy

Answer by Mipsy at 11:49 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• yeah thats pretty funny. My sis used to take a spagetti noodle and put one half in her mouth and give the other half to our dog. they used to eat it till they meet up in the middle and kissed....how my mother ever allowed that, I have no idea!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:54 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• LOL.................kids!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:36 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Hey, give them credit for not wasting food. lol.
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 1:32 PM on Nov. 22, 2010