i am 36 weeks and 2 days pregnant i was tols i have a big baby a pound more than what she is suppossed to be, i feel the baby but it is much slower and sluggish every thing else is normal i feel good today felt like crap yesterday. i will eat some oranges and see how she responds . should i be worried i dont want to be paranoid but reading what can happen is a little scary..

redmax

Asked by redmax at 11:51 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was induced because I was told that I was going to have a baby over 9 lbs. Turns out, she was only 7.5. I will never induce due to baby size again since the ultrasounds and measurements are NOT 100% accurate.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:52 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• dont worry mom, she is getting bigger and running out of room to move around a lot. It very typical and expected for movement to slow and become less as you approach delivery :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:54 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• ultra sounds can be up to 2 lbs off either way.
    Aingls

Answer by Aingls at 12:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• She getting bigger and has no room to move around thats why she's slow and sluggish.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 12:04 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• She's just running out of room. Space is getting tight. Ultrasounds aren't always wrong with that stuff. My friend has 10lb babies and they were right every time. They are just taking precautions. Sometimes they'd rather be wrong than right in those situations. I'd go get it checked out even if it's just for peace of mind.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Thank you all. It helps to know that its normal. what else should i be looking forward to ?
    redmax

Comment by redmax (original poster) at 12:13 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• how big are babies supposed to be????

Your baby will be exactly the right size! Trust your body. Good Luck
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:17 PM on Nov. 21, 2010