Who do you think will be our new president?

Obama or McCain
Who do you think will win and who do you want to win?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• IDK... I just hope it isn't Obama...I think he is going to make much worse..Just my feelings on the subject
    Anonymous

• Based on the anonymous people on here...it will be McCain....

I don't know...it's too darn close to call. But I hope it's Obama! I don't want more of the same for the next 4 years
    SydsMommy24

Answer by SydsMommy24 at 4:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• lame i just asked the same question.
    Anonymous

• My daughters Global Studies teacher did a poll thingy and they filled in who will most likely get each state and it said that Obama will get it by a few votes it will be close though, but mostlikely Obama will win he has California with out a dout have you seen the tee shirts the celebs. wear. GOOD I WANT OBAMA ANYWAYS.
    Anonymous

• It's hard to say. Our district had a lot of McCain supporters talking while we were in line. So on a small scale I am optimistic. I want McCain.

Obama is a novice junior Senator with no Executive Experience. My hubby has been in the military for 17years and it concern us that an inexperienced politician with no proven leadership ability will be the Commander in Chief of a military who on average~ far outweighs him (Obama) in Experience...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• obama..hopefully
    SummersMamma

Answer by SummersMamma at 4:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Well,my husband was in the military for 21 years and McCain hasn't had any Executive Experience either. HMMMM Makes you wonder...Anyway, I hope its Obama
    Anonymous

• OBAMA '08
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:50 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Hope it is McCain...I am too afraid for my son's future if it is the inexperienced anti american alternative...
    Anonymous

• Obama 08
    Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 4, 2008