To All The Trolls... You can let lose here.

Trolls have the craziest stories, they can be offensive but entertaining to. So all you trolls you can come up with the craziest stories here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in About CafeMom

• They never show up when the are invited.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I'm 16 and am pregnant. I was going to tell my boyfriend but then I found out he has slept with 4 other girls and two of them pregnant to. I'm going to just not tell him and try to convince my ex boyfriend it's his since I had sex with him 2 weeks before I had sex with the baby's daddy.

Hows that?
    Anonymous

• Seriously? You are a poster child for birth control honey! How were you ever allowed to get pregnant in the first place? This is a whole new world you are entering into. There are paternity tests out there-so all the lies in the world won't get you a decent daddy for this kid. God help us all! Did anybody ever talk to you about the bad things that happen to people who have unprotected sex with alot of other people? Have you been tested to see if you have AIDS? Chlamydia? Gonorrhea? Any of those pleasant little diseases that hop from person to person? This whole thing just disgusts me! You are talking about infecting at least 7 people that you know of! I'm going to stop before I tell you what's really got me steamed!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Is that okay?
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2010