After he cheated he expects everything to go back to the "norm" because he said he was sorry.... Seriously??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah right! he should expect to be checked up on often, his personal stuff gone thru on a daily basis, his phone and computer usage to be monitored, and all of his friends questioned. He should also expect to never leave the house without you going or you calling every 5 minutes and asking for the person next to him to say what he is doing.

He should expect to have no personal time, or personal life or no privacy.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:14 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• not for me, either. Deal breaker.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 12:14 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• He needs to deal with the aftermath of his actions, and some new rules may need to placed...... but if you are choosing to stay with him, you will have to get through some of these feelings too. If you can't , you may not want to stay with him.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:14 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• They all do but I don't exactly understand...do you have a question or are you just venting?
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 12:14 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Hmmm sounds just like my husband. He was mad at ME when I was still upset he cheated less then a month later. A couple weeks afterward he blamed me for our relationship failing because I wouldn't forgive him so easy or quick.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:15 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• if he thinks there is a chance you can forgive him, he needs to let you be as mad as you need to be
    if he can do this, there is not a chance in the world your marriage will work
    first thing-he allows you to be mad as long as you need to
    many things to follow but this is first step
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:17 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Honestly, he needs to realize that there are consequences to his actions and those consequences are that he needs to earn your trust again.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Honestly...if you cant move on..he will...I know it is really hard but WHY on earth would he wanna stay and be reminded everyday that he was wrong?You have every right to feel hurt and angry,but you have to remember he has feelings also...IT is going to take BOTH of you to fix this and it is hard to do so when one is throwing it in your face all the time.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:28 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• If my man wanted everything to be the same, I'd feel like he wasn't really sorry.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:29 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• ryanlynn
    If he wants the relationship to work, he needs to understand that he broke her trust. In order for her to move on, he needs to be willing to listen everytime she needs to cry about, yell at him about it and question him about it. He needs to understand that right now, HIS feelings don't count as he didn't take HER feelings into consideration when he cheated.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 21, 2010