So I found a girls # in his pants pocket....he claims to have only talked to her a couple times on the phone. I believe that can lead to a cheating spouse, he claims I don't have anything to worry about, but why did he get her #?? I believe if I hadn't found the #, it (conversating) could lead to more. Ladies what do you think??

mamameka1

Asked by mamameka1 at 12:17 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• shruggingI applaud you for calling him out on it. Most would not. I would let him know that it bothers you and that you would prefer him not speak to her. Thats a tough one b.c men will be boys.

CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 12:19 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I think you're right. If it's nothing then why did he hide it? Why sit there and keep an eye to make sure he's telling the truth. He's broken the trust.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:19 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Why would he have her number in the first place? Where did it come from?

if he was in an environment where girls were giving out their numbers, then he may have been portraying himself as a siingle man.

why is he calling her in the first place? What reason does he have to talk to her unless it is to set something up...like a divorce once you get ticked enough.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:19 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• One time is one time too many.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:19 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Does not sound good, at all. A guy in a relationship (married or dating) doesn't get a girls number just to talk to them, sounds like he was looking for more than just a conversation. Sorry you are going through this:(
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 12:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I think if he didn't have plans to cheat he wouldn't have her number at all. Yes you should be concerned. If it's not her it'll be someone else. There's no reason for a married man to be calling a woman for anything else, unless it's business, and if that's the case all details should be out in the open.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• cheating already
    or trying to get in this girls pants and if she allows, then cheating

he is feeding you a spoonful of crap
    any other things that do not add up
    i always say a person can swallow a spoonful of crap, but put all the crap together , can you can not swallow that much

i think, he is lying to you
    sorry
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• That would be cheating already to me. A girl's number in my husband's pocket that he actually called, is cheating.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:22 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Eh. I see no problem with married man having a friend who is female. I do think he should have told you about it though. It's kind of odd he never mentioned her. That's where my concern would stem from.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:22 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• 100% cheating potential! That's how it started with my cheating husband...she gave him her number and he called her the next day and wahla...his dick was eventually found itself into her nasty hole. The slut can give her number to whomever she wants. He on the other hand should not have taken it much less call her. If he did that means he was showing interest in another women which is something a married man has not right to do. Listen, I busted mine while he was still in the talking to her stage and he even went so far as to get himself another cell phone so he could pursue this situation and if you notice my id name...shouldhaveleft...that's what I wish I would have done from the start cuz the longer it takes, the harder it seems to be able to get out. This was over a year ago and I still can't get over the images, heartache, trust issues or deception.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 12:23 PM on Nov. 21, 2010