Hunters wives! What are you gonna do with that nice big deer your man brings home?

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 12:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Soak it in butter milk and put it on the grill or in the slow cooker and bar b cue it...yum! Love a man that can bring home the meat...haha :) I know that if things got really bad we wouldn't go hungry...not everything comes from Wal-Mart or Winn Dixie...bring on the dear meat..
    motherganey5

Answer by motherganey5 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Aww, that's horrible =(
    I couldn't be married to a man that killed animals for fun.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:35 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• My apology, wasn't meant to offend. It was just an honest statement.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:35 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• They are not killed for fun....they are killed for food.....My husband dosnt hunt anymore but my father in law is going to send us some of his deer meat =) I cant wait to make a dear roast! yummy =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Wow, deer are a staple food in our family for the winter. If you don't hunt, or it doesn't pertain to you move on! I really want some venison stroganoff.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 12:53 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Well, it's not horrible to hunt deer. It' s big part of our lives, and is a long family tradition that's taken really seriously. Yes, the trip and the group of men have fun, but it's not because they are killing a deer. It's the entire experience of the trip, the camp, the waiting, the work that it takes. It's not like they go just to kill a deer.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 7:59 PM on Nov. 21, 2010