feeling down (cont from yesterday "why am I feeling so down?")

I attempted to bring up my question as to what is going on with him. Is he not interested or scared to hurt the baby and so on with having sex. He said No he not afraid of hurting baby. He got uncomfortable and " didnt want to talk about it right now." I asked if he still finds me attractive and he said yeah. he doesnt know why he doesnt want to. as he says. I was some what ok with it. but I wanted to cry when I saw the history in our computer that he yet again went online to a porn site. he talks to his friends and I start to wonder if he gets provoked buy them and he goes to porn. He brought me to work an hour ago and the entire ride I just wanted to cry. I didnt talk. He asked if I was alright, and I told him yeah, cause I didnt want to stir up an argument before work. I didnt even give him a kiss goodbye or nothin just a well.. Ill see you later. and bye. I dont know what to think. and he wont talk to me. if he tries anything Im not giving in, cause I dont want to feel like its only cause I mentioned it. I mean his body showed he wanted it the other day and he just let it go away, and that hurt. Im nt mad about the porn cause its better then going out and cheating on me, but I feel he knows why he doesnt want to and just wont tell me. :*(
God I sound like im so selfish, but all I really wanna do is see if I need to fix something. It really makes me wish I was not pregnant anymore. if we plan to move, got a new car togther and all and have this baby, then he needs to be open and tell me. I feel for him sex is a deal breaker of some sort. if he gets bored.. I dunno... just venting cause i dont want to cry over this and at work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Hey just relax....it's not you hun, my bf felt the same way when I was prego....and now i'm the one with the problem, he wants it all the time and I just practically roll over. I don't know why, i guess that's what happens when you have children. Just give him some time and he will come to terms with it!
    thutch21

Answer by thutch21 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Im so sorry why dont you guys try fooling around or put on sexy outfits show him your still sexy even though your preg. Hope that helps
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 6:35 PM on Nov. 21, 2010