Loose interest in sex?? adult content

Since having my DD I feel way too tired for sex. I am trying to work full time and take care of two kids for 2 hours after work till my DF gets home. My DF is awesome at helping around the house and is an amazing father but I'm not able to make special time for him. What should I do???

andria82

Asked by andria82 at 12:42 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Start with Vitamins...if that doesn't help talk to your doctor. Not having sex with your hubby that loves you, is a good father and husband can lead him to feel very unwanted and although not right, could give him a reason in his male brain to justify seeking attention elsewhere. Yes, yes, I know..."my husband would never, ever think of cheating on me..." those are probably your last words, I know they were mine and thousands of other womens who's husbands ultimately tripped, fell and slipped their dicks in to some nasty hole.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 12:46 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I have the same issue except my health issues make me super tired! I want to just always super tired!!! Is there a grandparent kiddos can go to for a night or a sister or brother and then the two of you can have a specal date night?? I know planning sex/date night is hard but maybe the two of you could make it work! Best of luck to the both of you!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 12:49 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• The cheatin worries me the most I've been cheated on enough. Since I'm nursing we can get maybe 3 hours of alone time, if I could get my family to sit. If I have time no kids I want to sleep.
    andria82

Comment by andria82 (original poster) at 12:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Well, if your SO or your hubby cheats just because you are tired and aren't feeling interest in sex,....then your marriage must be only based on sex, not love. If two people are in love, love and respect each other, they don't expect to have hot sex all the time. They are patient and they are not demanding and they wait .....
    That "if you don't give your DH sex , he will cheat on you" is really stupid.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 2:02 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• And it s "LOSE interest in sex".....Loose means "screw loose". GEt it?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 2:03 PM on Nov. 21, 2010