What are some of the things ur getting ur 14 year old son?? and....

What are some of things things ur son is interested in this year?? How much are you planning on spending on ur kiddos??

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 1:03 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• So far I have only purchased him a book, a video game, and stocking stuffers. I am going out shopping again today for more things. I know a new watch is on the list and he wants a Nerf gun. I really don't know what else, I'll have to shop around.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:15 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• My son is 15 and he will be getting a PS3 & one game for it from us and a new Playmobil set (he collects Playmobil - has for years). That's it.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 2:12 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• skateboard, cataclysm (world of warcraft add-on), and kenny so he can have all 4 of the south park dolls (for lack of a better term!)
    a few little things- guitar picks, stickers/decals for the skateboard and maybe a cd
    total around 180.00ish
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• my brother is about to be 13 so i am buying him one of those gravity ball things for christmas, and a bop-it for his b-day (12/27) and a magic card deck from my girls.
    kmjsmommy12345

Answer by kmjsmommy12345 at 11:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2010