Would you go to a bible study group run by a man that's cheating on his wife?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• No, I would go to a group that is run by a man who can be a good spiritual leader.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Maybe his wife should get an anonymous phone call...just saying...
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• For real?!?!? How do you know??? We don't do the church thing but HELL NO!!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• no

Answer by older at 1:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Oh...and if you know the women he's cheating with and she's also married...her husband deserves the same courtesy.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:12 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• If I were to partake in bible studies, I most definitely would not attend one run by a cheater. How could anyone take the idiot's words seriously?

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 1:13 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• No. I usually mind my own business but this is not a person I want to have running my Bible study.  I would only leave though if I was absolutely sure of it and it wasn't just based on rumors.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• No way. How is this okay? I agree, time to make two little calls.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• personally i dont think its anyones business if someone else is cheating. that is something that is a family matter and no one elses business. so unless he let everyone know and you got the info from the horses mouth what right as a christian do you have to pass judgement. would you know if your pastor is loosing faith but still leading the parish? i dont think so. would you want everyone in your church to know you family and personal business? i dont think you would. i would keep your nose out of it.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• no
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 21, 2010