ok thats it. tomorrow I am getting pants that FIT.. im tired of feeling like..

Im constricting the belly. im 5 days shy of 5 months. its time to get clothes. even my pj pants arent fitting right. lmao. apparently my butts getting bigger with the belly... belly is there just not completely. i wore size 18 jean the other day and they are HUGE but when sitting I have to pull them up so gosh darn far I look like steve erkle lmao.. so yeah. I have to give in now. I dont want to do damage so my bf will just have to let me get what I want.. hehe

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 1:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You got a long way before you had to buy pants! I only made it to four months before I had to get new pants with my last pregnancy lol. But I feel your pain! I need new pants too, it's just a matter of having the extra cash and talking my DH into letting me spend it =)
    jmz0707

Answer by jmz0707 at 1:49 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Have fun!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Maternity with a draw string or some type of snap closure on the sides to draw them in or let them out. My SIL has a pair you just snap of the sides to take them in or let them out for the stages.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 2:17 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• hmm good luck then
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:42 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I am 7 weeks preg and i cant fit into my 1/2 pants good luck w u
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 6:32 PM on Nov. 21, 2010