I'm such a big kid, I LOVE Disney World!

My family and I have been going to Disney World every year for years. Now that I have a little one (1yr old) I want to go back I haven't been in 2 years. Everyone say my son is to young he wont remember, I'm like I'm going for me, I love the parks.

Which park do you like the best mine is Epcot!

Jenaiko01

Asked by Jenaiko01 at 1:33 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Travel

• I love it too and haven't been in over 10 years. My son is getting mildly interested again now (it's just the 2 of us)....he's almost 20. But now I'm getting anxious thinking about flying and the security mess at the airports. What to do, what to do....
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 1:36 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• ive always wanted to go to Disney world my husband doesn't see why but his gone a lot like u...ive been to Disney land but its not the same thing we lived in las vegas so we would drive to California two times every summer to go to the park so i think ive been over 10 times lol but when my kids are 10 and 7 we are gonna go no matter what my husband says lol YOUR LUCKY
    twimommy

Answer by twimommy at 1:38 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I love it too, we just got back 3 weeks ago from taking our 4 year old for the first time
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I love to go to both disneyland and disneyworld. and my girls love it. all the parks are great. I thought even before I had kids it would be a great place to work.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:23 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I just got back from disney world! It was my 1st time... I had dreamed of going since I was a little girl. It was everything I dreamed of. I can't wait to go again! My favorite park was The Magic Kingdom... Sooooo magical!
    Jewels22

Answer by Jewels22 at 10:03 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I wnat to go so badly
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 6:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• We love to go. We have made it once when with our kids they were little but it was magical and we will go again when they are older and it will just be different.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2010