Relationship question...Which is worse?

Over the last 3 years me and my BF have done things to hurt one another...But, i need some advice as to which one is worse?..I need to know that i am not losing my mind here.....

1. Having sex with someone else, 2 weeks after the break up?

or

2. Kissing someone while you are still dating one another?

I am not asking if either one was right or wrong. I am just asking which one would hurt more?

Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Having sex with someone that soon means you don't love the person you are having sex with and that is a big no-no for me. I think that s much worse. I would feel incredibly guilty and slutty for having sex with someone else that soon. Kissing is no big deal.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 2:14 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• if you knew there was a high possibility of you two getting back together, then haveing sex after you have broken up ( or are on a break ) is worse. but kissing someone while together is pretty close. they are both horrible.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Yes, moving on that quickly after a break up is hard on the other person. However, I personally think that infedelity while in a relationship is a lot worse then what happens after a breakup. When you're commited to one another, even if it isn't serious yet, it's important to remain loyal and trustworthy. Once that trust and loyalty is broken there's no getting it back, in my opinion. I think that cheating in any form on your spouse/SO would definately be the more heartbreaking scenario.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• #2 would hurt me the most...... but I think #1 would hurt my husband the most
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 2:23 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• #2....
    the first one is hurtful, yes but the second is more an act of betrayal that just somethin sleazy.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 1:37 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I'd throw up at the thought of my husband doing either.
    The sex thing would be worse. How do you ever get that out of your head? You just can't.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:37 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• #2
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:42 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Its subjective.

Who was worse is irrevleant, knowing that both parties have been hurt is enough...it's not a contest.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 1:45 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Kissing someone while you are together is worse because you are betraying your partner. Knowing that your partner slept with someone so soon after you broke up hurts a lot, I know, but you are broken up. Once it's over there's nothing you can do to stop them from doing what they want.
    jmz0707

Answer by jmz0707 at 1:46 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• #2

Answer by older at 1:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2010