Still think pat downs will keep us safe?

Just as I said, check the baggage and the cargo. If this article doesn't open your eyes, I don't know what will. Looks like those charged with our safety are playing right into their hands. Great, just great. I feel so much safer now.......

Link text

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 1:49 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Pat downs are reactive. We need to become proactive. I feel like our security measures are about as effective as a dog chasing its tail; except, there have been no more attacks with planes. That just keeps me thinking that something is working even if not to an exceptional degree.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• The question here is this:

Do the people who are politically correct to the point of coma give a crap about any of this?

Are we sure that Al Quaida will bleed us dry, or will it be a combination of the ACLU, CAIR, and the liberal moronic politically correct moms here on CM?

As a country, we can gear up and fight anything, if we're allowed to.

If George Soros will let us.........................
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 1:57 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Are we sure that Al Quaida will bleed us dry, or will it be a combination of the ACLU, CAIR, and the liberal moronic politically correct moms here on CM?

The ACLU is one of the groups trying to shut this joke of a system down, genius
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Don't believe everything you think Grace.

Plenty of libs and the ACLU have spoken out against the pat downs.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:02 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• LOL. Yah, Grace,you have been missing out on some really important news. Such as the ACLU and many of the dreaded Libs who are against the pat-downs. But don't let the truth stop you from all your griping and cursing here. @@
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 2:09 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Why don't they use their stupid back scatter xrays on packages, then?

Stupid government. Putting on their security theatre.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:17 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• The ACLU is one of the groups trying to shut this joke of a system down, genius

3 things for ya:

1)  You are generally on the wrong, weird,  side of any given issue.

2)  You're not nearly as smart as you think you are. Sorry about that, disappointing, I imagine.

2) You can sure enough  kiss my ass.

Now, bless your heart and  have a nice day!

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 2:24 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I'm sure that YOU calling someone stupid is surely enough taken as a compliment, grace.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:31 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• People who are willing to board a plane when every possible precaution HAS NOT been taken are stupid.

I would think that that is obvious.

Yeah, it is the obvious thing to do.

YOU may need to have your "liberties" intact, so it's a good thing that it's possible to have your liberties and be dead at the same time.

....dead at the same time.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 2:56 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

Which is exactly why the people who support the scans and pat downs are stupid (your word, not mine)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:04 PM on Nov. 21, 2010