Anyone volunteer with Big Brothers Big Sisters?

I'm a volunteer & I love it!! What are some things you do with your little? How has being a volunteer changed your life?

CayShek

Asked by CayShek at 1:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I've thought about volunteering for them. Would you be able to get ahold of me and let me know what it is you do for them?

I'm a Friend of the Garden Volunteer at the local library. We volunteers help keep the grounds clean and in good shape. I also make a meal once a month for the teen Bible study. Now this I really enjoy doing 'cause everyone likes to eat, right? Last year I volunteered in the classroom once a week and really enjoyed that as well. I was teaching a couple of siblings from Burma English.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 9:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I'd do more volunteer work; however, I've been looking for a PT job to help with the bills.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 9:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2010