what would you do??

if you have no children with your DH but he is a wonderful husband & father would you leave or stay if one of your childrens fathers wanted to be back with you??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I would go where ever my heart took me.

Answer by older at 1:51 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• It would totally depend on the situation. Follow your heart....
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 1:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• if you have to ask, then it sounds like you still have feelings for your babies daddy.
    i would personally choose to be with whoevr i loved.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 1:53 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I would go where I felt in my heart was the right place to be. BUT I would also remember that he's probably an ex for a reason.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:54 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• You married your husband for a reason. Was that because you couldn't, or felt you couldn't, be with the baby's father? If that's the case then you shouldn't be with your husband, because you're not with him truely for him. Giving up on someone else and settling for the next best thing isn't love, and your husband deserves someone who truely loves him and is with him because of him only. Now, if not being able to have your baby's father wasn't a reason and you're genuinely with your husband for him. Then you have to sit back and think .. Is the grass really greener? Is it really worth going back to an ex and losing the husband you have now? Do you actually have feelings for your ex, or is it just because you know that he wants you back? You can only decide what is best for you. If your heart genuinely calls out for your ex, then you have to decide if it's worth it. If it doesn't, then that's an obvious say that you should stay.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:56 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I will not be with my ex just cause i have children with them. If i was with a wonderful man that is not the father of my children but he treated my children and myself well and like we are his world then yes I would stay with the man I am with now but if my heart was with the father of my child/ren then that's were I would be.
    Like the other mommas said follow your heart and I also want to add what is best for yourself and children.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:56 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Start thinking about what is was about your ex that made him your ex and you'll answer your own question. Oh...and they are all sorry after the fact or when they get caught but just think if they hadn't been caught or we hadn't had left them for their actions, would they have stopped or would they still have been sorry? NOT!!!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 2:03 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I would follow my heart but I would be very honest with all parties because deception hurts, even though honesty can be a bit brutal at times ... Remember the truth shall set you free but Karma is a b****. Be honest with yourself also. Best wishes!
    mamameka1

Answer by mamameka1 at 2:13 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Think about the question you're asking, just maybe, you need to step back from the both of them because if you were sure about what you feel for your husband you wouldnt be asking us this question,and your ex is an ex for a good reason.This situation is a very sticky fragile situation be true and real with yourself before someone( honestly,it could be any one of you three) get their feelings hurt or hurt period.
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 2:28 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I would stay with my DH. Why go back to a life ... I no longer choose? There would be a reason my ex is an ex. Plus what would that say about you? So what if you don't have any children.You should of course do what you feel is best...but if remember your ex your ex as I stated before, and more then likely will be your ex again.
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 2:34 PM on Nov. 21, 2010