Can you help me figure out what to do?

I'm no longer dieting, but I am limiting myself to 1850-1900 calories in order to maintain my weight. I allow myself two days a week when I can eat whatever I want. I've already had my two days.

The thing is, I am going out of town for Thanksgiving, and there are a lot of leftovers in the fridge. I'd hate to let them go to waste. My toddler certainly won't eat them. It would be too difficult to "calorie-count" these foods because they are casseroles/mixed recipes.

Do you think I should ass a THIRD eat-what-you-want day, just to get rid of the leftovers, or do you think I should stick to the calorie counting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Health

• Stick to your goals! If you want some of the leftovers have a very small portion!
    CayShek

Answer by CayShek at 2:02 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I say toss the leftovers....and then go all out for turkey day =) Holidays are always a free food eat what you want day =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:05 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Eat your leftovers in small portions. Losing weight isn't about what you eat it's how much you eat in a portion. I lost 58 lbs eating in small portions at a time.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:08 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• try to freeze the leftovers or eat them in small amounts, it isn't good to waste food but you shouldn't eat if you aren't hungry.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 2:23 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• stick to ur goals and good luck, you can do it!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:16 PM on Nov. 21, 2010