Why is my eyebrow twitching??

For weeks my eyebrow has been twitching, like a little muscle spasm. But it has been going on for a week now and it happens every 5 mins or so.. Its starting to irritate me. I took vitamins thinking my potassium was low, but no change. And it isn't happening to any other part of my body, just my eyebrow! Any ideas ? :)

Beanna4406

Asked by Beanna4406 at 2:01 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Health

• stress, baby, stress!!!!
    mamax4our

Answer by mamax4our at 2:02 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Eye twitching, or myokymia, is an involuntary eyelid muscle contraction that usually affects the lower eyelid. The exact cause of eye twitching is unknown. A twitch sometimes develops during times of increased stress. Eye twitching has also been associated with high caffeine intake, fatigue or excessive squinting. It can also occur after reading or working on a computer for prolonged periods of time.

Eye twitching is usually a sign that you need to take a break and relax. Sometimes a twitch will go away following a good night's sleep, but a stubborn twitch may last as long as three weeks.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 2:10 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Sometimes that can be caused because of dehydration....or stress.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:16 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• are you tired?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:15 PM on Nov. 21, 2010