Ladies: If your man insists on giving you oral sex ALL the time. Does he have a problem or do you?? I mean what is he getting out of it?? adult content

mamameka1

Asked by mamameka1 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• WHO CARES WHAT HE'S GETTING OUT OF IT!!! lol
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 2:06 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• He gets pleasure out of pleasuring me! Isn't that what we get out of giving them blow jobs? Making him happy makes me happy and vise versa.
    mom23ks

Answer by mom23ks at 2:15 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• lmao at shouldhave left
    I agree lol
    But I really would be suspicious about that because I am naturally a suspicious person
    If you don't want oral sex then tell him no thank you
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 2:17 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I had a man like that. I think the thing was he was cheating, and didn't want to have "regular" sex because he liked it with her better. I mean, I found he WAS cheating and I blamed our "oral only" on that.
    Anonymous

• I love it as an appetizer but I need a main course, too! Same applies whether I am pleasuring him or him me. We just enjoy doing it as it pleases us...and I love to please my man!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 2:34 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• OMG!?? Who would complain either way? Call it a blessing and keep your mouth shut about it! At least until he want's it in return!! PUN INTENDED!!! LOL!!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:44 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Some men just like the taste. To them it's the same as chocolate candy is to us!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:44 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• its been about 6 months + for me so I envy you... lol
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 4:04 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Most men LOVE it down there. The look, the smell, and definitely the taste. Being down there is like a kid in a candy shop to them. Most of the time, when men go down alot, it's usually an obsession phase. My fiance used to be like that but after a while, he didnt "grow tired" of it, it was more of a "lets do something new" type thing. But it definitely is an obsession, ill tell you that much. ahaha!
    rarritissage

Answer by rarritissage at 4:06 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• My SO loves doing it because he loves how my body reacts to it. :)
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:35 PM on Nov. 21, 2010