Does the game "Grand Theft Auto" still offer the option of raping hookers? Or has this been changed due to the obvious tastelessness of such a thing? adult content

Airamana

Asked by Airamana at 2:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• Geeze shines, I wish they could do that for real life rapists! Just put in a code! :D
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:48 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I haven't played that game in years and I wasn't very good at either. I like simple games like super mario brothers, where the princess doesn't get raped by mario and luigi (that I know at least).

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 3:27 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I'm not sure if it still does. but you can put a code in so you can't rape the hookers or you don't put that cheat in.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Ahhhh... I see. I looked it up. I guess they don't consider it rape, and nothing is actually shown. The player pays and uses a prostitute (which depletes his money, but restores his health), and then the player can get out of the car, beat up the hooker and take his money back. So, I guess, if you like the game, it is consensual sex followed by theft. Although, if you'd ask the hooker, I'm pretty sure she'd disagree. Thus, it is "gray area". Tasteless as heck, though, IMO. If the player wanted to restore his health, he should have a good meal and take a nap.
    Airamana

Comment by Airamana (original poster) at 2:51 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• oh, the princess was raped by mario and luigi, and by the bad guys, it's insinuated, lol. Old men made the game, there's always sexual innuendos in stuff like that!
    smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 5:17 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I don't remember there being any rape in GTA... I do know that you could beat them up afterwards and take your money back though.. but, no rape.
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 6:07 PM on Nov. 21, 2010