An ex?

I have an ex that is now married that thinks that it is ok to come over and have a quckey and leave. Boy he is good in bed but it makes me feel like the other woman all the time. when I ask him why he dont go home to his wife the awnser is we have an open relationship she is out. Why would u get married if u are just going to be out fucking everyone else. I am not married or with anyone but it feels so wrong.

logansmom6106

Asked by logansmom6106 at 2:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• if it feels wrong, then... it is wrong
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 2:22 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• you feel like the "other woman" because you are, if you dont like it then part ways with him. hes never going to leave her for you.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 2:23 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• You are the OW and if they do have an open relationship, next time he wants to come over mention that your going to run it by his wife first and see what he says. Honey, I know that you're single and he's the one that has to think of his wife but think of this, there are way, way to many men in this world to be going after one that is already taken. How would you like some cum dumpster doing this with your husband if you had one?
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 2:24 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• get him outta your life...he sounds like trouble
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 2:25 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I'd stop talking to him all together. It feels wrong because it is and you are the other woman no matter how you try to spin it. I wonder if his wife knows about their "open relationship" or if he's just telling you that to get in your pants.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 2:25 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• "we have an open relationship" is the oldest bs line ever. think about it this way if he were your husband would you agree to him sleeping around?
    mrs.sugar

Answer by mrs.sugar at 2:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• You are the other women no matter if you are with some else or not you are his piece of ass that he can and knows that he can get it ANYTIME he wants it. He is getting his cake and he is eating it to. When all this is said and done YOU will be the HOMEWRECKER you will be the TRAP and you will be the one that is hurt and heart broken. She will be too if she is smart enough to leave his dirty dick ass.

Ask yourself how would you like it if you were the one married to him and she was you? Why would you want someone else left overs.

Momma I am not trying to be mean to you, i have been the other women ONCE BEFORE and it didn't feel the greatest when i was alone and he was home with her.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:34 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I'd ask her if they have an open relationship. If so, I'd not feel guilty. If they don't, I'd tell her to put a leash on her "dog"

Answer by admckenzie at 2:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• She is NOT the Homewrecker.....HE IS THE HOMEWRECKER. Why can't people understand that if HE goes to another woman then the OW isn't the homewrecker?
    Anonymous

• In my opinion, She and He together are homewreckers.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 4:28 PM on Nov. 21, 2010