How can you tell your husband your inlove with someone else and want the samething from them as your husband.

Jane8175

Asked by Jane8175 at 2:25 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Uh, very carefully? No seriously, if the other person has the same qualities as your husb., then why leave your husb? I'm a hopeless romantic and believe that unless there's infidelity or abuse, that more marriages can be saved w/ some counseling & some effort to rekindle the reasons you said "I do" Think about it.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:28 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I keep it simple like "this is not working for me". I wouldn't bring up that there is someone else. There is no reason to hurt him more than necessary.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Admckenzie is right! Just tell him it's not working for you.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:43 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I agree with admckenzie. If your heart is with someone else then so be it.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:44 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• This is unreal. How about this. If your marriage isn't working, then get a divorce. Don't do something as shitty as see another man while you are still married then ask us how to break it to him! You made this mess, so clean it up!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:45 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• It means that you were having extramarital affair!Believe me, I ve been there before. Its's all infatuation, speak to yourself , I'm sure you will snap out of it.
    joysweet

Answer by joysweet at 4:21 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• You wait a while before you say anything. Hormones are running your head and not your heart. Do you think you love them both? Is it just sex? Do you really want to destroy all that your husband thinks about you? You will destroy all that you have with him if you don't love him any more. Please, just wait. Don't do anything with the other guy. Find out if it's hormones or is it real.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:43 PM on Nov. 21, 2010