What exactly IS the "gay agenda"????

What are they trying to take away from you?

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 2:45 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Sounds like a load of hate filled hooey to me.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 2:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• They want to take away our right to harass them based on their sexuality, or deny them basic rights based on who they love. Awful, isn't it? Just terrible....

If you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic. The only "agenda" homosexuals have is for equality, for the same rights that heterosexuals have. And they SHOULD have them.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Well if it's to make everyone gay i hope they realize it's suicidal.

Well...maybe not, i suppose we could still procreate and not enjoy it, or just have a bunch of test tube babies. I'll bet that's it. The "gay agenda" is actually the "invetro agenda", just using gay rights as a cover up.

Big pharma....you can never trust 'em.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:59 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Near as I can tell, it's to make people be nice to everyone, instead of just people they like. I believe it's also known as the Kindergarten Agenda. Quite nefarious, really.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:06 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Having an agenda doesn't necessarily mean taking something away from someone else. An agenda is simply an ideological plan. We all have certain ideologies and working to make them a reality would mean an agenda. It doesn't necessarily have to have a negative effect on someone else. The "gay agenda" could simply be their ideological determination that more and more individual see their lifestyle as an acceptable choice or maybe promoting the idea that it's not a choice in order to make society less prone to reject them.

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 3:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• They want Christians to find them socially acceptable.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 3:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• LOL NP... :)
    I wish someone could tell me.. I would love to know what my agenda is
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 6:05 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Oh, wait, don't you know... The "Gay Agenda" is to make heterosexuality the minority... The GLBT community is out for recruits... Lock up your kids...

**Rolls eyes**

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:17 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Well, didn't you all know that spending time with a person who is gay will make you gay? Much as spending time with a dog will make you a dog....
    **Rolls eyes**
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 6:45 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• There is no "agenda" and Gays do not take anything from me personally. They live, work, contribute to the society. The "agenda" concept is made up by their haters for whatever reason they had to make it. I don't know why.
    BeaMoore

Answer by BeaMoore at 7:38 PM on Nov. 21, 2010