Here is my 'Dear John' letter from my clothing.

Tide, you suck these days. No wonder the company made new stain removers. That, and to bump their ratings. P&G I love you, just not all your products these days.

Anyone else?

CandyHorse

Asked by CandyHorse at 2:54 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can't stand Tide, it's never worked for me and it's always more expensive. I use All free & clear, Dreft spray pretreater and Purex color safe bleach when needed and haven't had any issues with baby food stains, hubby work odors (he works with aircraft fuel), or dingy clothes. And it only costs me about 7 dollars a month for laundry supplies :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:07 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I always have to switch from tide to something else and then back to tide ughhh...i feel your pain!!!lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 3:01 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• nope
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Thats exactly where I am at. My husband said to me" its all the same mess. (in regards to Gain AND Tide being from the SAME comp.)" He tells me he will buy the gain, just not the tide. lol
    CandyHorse

Comment by CandyHorse (original poster) at 3:03 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I saw that ALL makes this kind now with the oxyclean in it or something. Mimicked from Arm and Hammer. Gain is now doing it, too. Does it work?
    CandyHorse

Comment by CandyHorse (original poster) at 3:33 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• tide makes me itchy!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:59 PM on Nov. 21, 2010