Are your kids...

Going through a growth spirt? I have a son who will be 8 in about 3 weeks.. I bout him size 7 shirts at the beginning of the year and they are getting small already!\

Colin is 2 and has been wearing 18 mo clothes pants anyway because 2t fall right off (he did not get in the "BUTT" line...) but now they look like capris....

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 2:55 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They did a little while ago. We usually go on shopping trips and grab a half dozen pairs of pants in the same size all at once. One day, a few months ago, they both woke up and NONE of them fit. Go figure. I should stagger my shopping a little more.
    DazzlednSeattle

Answer by DazzlednSeattle at 2:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• my 8 yr old daughter is small and can still wear some clothes that are 6-7 ughhh docs say shes just fine and going to be a small girl..but come on...lol..my other daughter is 10 and can wear all her clothes grows out of pants quick thow and my boys well...youngest is 5 and if you buy him 5-6 tee's they don't fit right and show his belly..ughhh this growing thing is costing me a bundle...lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Yeah. Although it seems my 4 yr old little girl has stopped. And, my 19mo. son is going.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 2:57 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• boys sem to be always going thru growth spurts. mine seem to outgroup stuff each time I do wash
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 2:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• my 16 yr old is still growing! If he gets any taller Im going to need a ladder to have discussions with him eye to eye, he is 6"2
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:59 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Yes the same thing is going on with my 7 yr old dd.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 3:07 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• My son will be 9 next month and he just went through one and my daughter is 4 1/2 and is slowly getting into 4t clothes the 3t would fit her but that is how my niece gets her clothes so we kinda made her wear 4t but kept some 3
    BriceAllisonMom

Answer by BriceAllisonMom at 4:54 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I agree with Raisingmen! everytime I do the was I am putting SOMRTHING in the pile they have outgrown!
    rebeccadac

Comment by rebeccadac (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• actually shes not right now..LOL..its actually kinda nice! it feels like shes constantly growing (shes 6)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• My 10 y/o son has surpassed his 15 y/o sister within a three month period! It may seem normal to some, but new for me. I was the tallest of two of my younger brothers at 15, oh and my parents too...hormones in food?
    mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 2:22 AM on Nov. 22, 2010