ADULT CONTENT adult content

ONLY ANSWER THIS IF YOU DON'T LIKE GIVING ORAL SEX TO YOUR SO.

What don't you like about it?

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 3:03 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• The only thing I don't like is my SO has so much stamina he can hold out for ages which means I end up with a really achy jaw.
    Creating78

Answer by Creating78 at 6:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Before my husband had his vasectomy, it sort of icked me out that there might have been tiny little things swimming around in my mouth. Since his vasectomy, it doesn't really bother me. I use some Durex Play Tingle, so it tastes minty.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:04 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I don't like the taste, or feel, I just never get into it,probaly only done it 2-3 times in 10 yrs
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 3:05 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I don't like it! esp all those discharge turns me off. My DH love it but doesn't like going down on me!
    joysweet

Answer by joysweet at 3:44 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I actually used to loathe it. I refused to do it and my s.o. didnt mind at all. I thought that it was nasty to put my mouth where "other" things came out, and I did not find the idea of having little things swimming around in my mouth either. I didnt start even being okay with it until about 2 years later. Men have a certain....smell down there that sometimes isnt really pleasant AT ALL. So putting your mouth on something where urine comes out, having little swimmy things in your mouth, PLUS a terrible smell right in your face to top it all off definitely sent me running from the idea of oral all together.
    rarritissage

Answer by rarritissage at 4:01 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• pre-cum is so fucking nasty and salty...otherwise I love it
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 11:03 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• not to brag but i never really minded a whole lot i mean i didnt love it but then i met my hubbs and i cant do it with him, one it kinda feels dirty like not something i should do with my husband, i realize thats irrational but the BIGGER reason is hes huge, i mean like really big and its just painful, and makes me gag to the point where i could puke right there. so i dont do it.
    mrs.sugar

Answer by mrs.sugar at 5:05 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I am not into it at all. I do it anyway because my DH loves it. I find the more I pretend to like it though, the shorter the time I am down there doing it. LOL.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 7:42 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I have really bad TMJ, and my jaw tends to lock. Not fun!!! Esp. when you have to have your DH call the Doctor and explain why I cannot close my jaw. He didn't have to, all he HAD to say was that it locked, and I needed to know what to do(I was out of relaxants for it). But DH felt it was important to tell the Doctor why it locked...... yep.... needless to say, Idon't go down anymore.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 9:07 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• ok, it says don't answer if you like it, LOL, BUT I HAVE TO ANSWER! I love his pre~cum! That is all.
    smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 10:44 PM on Nov. 21, 2010