Ok, just watched Downsized. The mom makes me nauseous!

She refuses to give up $150 month for coffee. She refuses to give up cheer leading at $145/month. She blows $1000 bonus on clothes. What did I miss??? She makes me sick! The part that really makes me sick is that they are actually on food stamps yet still admit to eating out several times a month at the cost of what, $300 or $500 ??????????? Something is wrong with this situation!

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 3:03 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• I totally agree!!! I dont understand any of it...the husband makes more sense than the wife...in my opinion...I would do anything to keep a roof over my kids head...and she cant give up COFFEE!!!
    TiffanieAnn

Answer by TiffanieAnn at 4:05 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I watched one episode and I could not watch it again. They are doing it all wrong. There are other ways to get by. Like I noticed they have a Mercedes. Doesn't Mercedes take premium gas and is pretty expensive to maintain?
    mamax4our

Answer by mamax4our at 3:05 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Pathetic!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:13 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• sad that she can't give up her crap but her son sold his baseball glove to help make rent
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2010