What does your screen name mean?

mine is I saw an out of season blue butterfly sitting in the middle of the road resting,and I rescued it and took it across the street. Seeing it made me feel so strange,like it was a sign from God or something,especially when I found out it wasn't suppose to be here until September and it was May 19th!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 3:04 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That does seem like a sign.
    My name is tryin2bgood. My daughter picked it out. She knows how I have taught myself to quilt, and cook. How I try my best at doing these things for my family and friends.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 3:09 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I just like lily ponds and their flowers and came up with oasis word ..as I was listening to an OLD song on You Tube....called Midnight at the Oasis...by Maria Muldaur....when I was thinking of a screen name......and it popped into my head.....

Hence Lily Pond Oasis....

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• It means I needed a screen name, looked out my window, saw the spotted pony and voila!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 3:38 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• hmmm.. i thought of this screen name years ago when i first got the internet...lol..i guess it means im a Graceless star...lol and i was 21..lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• good question ..
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 3:09 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• raisingmen- raising 3 boy i hope to be great men someday
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 3:09 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I Love my Paulie :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:12 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• my sn in everything else is 'thehairnazi', and was on CM for almost 3yrs until i left the site. (i'm a veteran hairstylist/colorist 23+yrs)
    when i rejoined this spring, CM wouldn't let me have my sn back..i'd been gone only 6months or so..and it just so happened i needed several of my shears sharpened..but was contemplating moving away and retiring, which i did in june. so, it just fits..for both the shears and the retirement. LOL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:14 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I have three kids, hence the mom 3, and their names are Chad, Breezi, and KJ, hence the cbk, so cbk_mom3
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• It is my husband's nick name for me.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:01 PM on Nov. 21, 2010