Do you buy your kids school logo clothing?

Daniel is so proud of his school! Last spring we got him a school sweatshirt with his name on it (a fundraiser the school did) He wears it ALL the time! They are doing the fundraiser again in time for Christmas....Guess what Daniel is getting more of?!?! the prices are great too!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 3:05 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• We have clothing with the HS band logo on it having had 3 of our 4 children go through the HS band program - the youngest will be in next year. We also have clothing with the logo of our oldest son's College band....the best in the land!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:15 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Yup. A ton of stuff. Especially for my SD who is a senior.
    DazzlednSeattle

Answer by DazzlednSeattle at 3:18 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• My kids and my grandkids have had and do have. Both of my boys ran cross country and track. My oldest graduated in 2001...he still wears his Letterman jacket in the winter. My grandkids have school uniforms. The can wear 'non uniform' shirts and such if they have the school logo..or collegiate logos on them. So yeah, I bought them a lot.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:28 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• My kids had school sweatshirts from their old school. They were part of a fundraiser (and way overpriced...$30 for a hoodie for kids, $40 for the adult sizes). But the key was they could wear them in school during December, January and February. The kids wore uniforms and the sweaters were ugly, always better to wear the hoodies in class.
    The only thing they have from their new school are shirts with the school name on them (basically gym shirts). We didn't buy them, though. The school does a sport a thon every year and all the kids wear their school t-shirt...all new students get a free one. My kids each came home with one the day before and we're so excited. They are supposed to show their school spirit and wear them every Friday but they don't, lol.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:13 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I bought my son a school spirit shirt since he can wear it sometimes during school and didnt want him to feel left out.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 7:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• They have to wear school logo clothes as their uniform. They wear it bc they have to. They take it off when they get home.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:17 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I loved it when I was a kid, but my step-daughter is on the anti-social side. The whole goth, emo thing.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:08 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Yes - all of my kids have at least one from their school. The old ones they wear for sleep shirts.

Answer by missanc at 9:36 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• yes the kids for clothes with logos from school and different sports teams they play for so we have a lot of logo'ed clothes.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:22 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• No. I buy regular uniforms so I can pass them along to charity when my child is finished with them. You know, help others..
    shabbypink123

Answer by shabbypink123 at 1:06 PM on Nov. 24, 2010