Maybe??

I went on depo Sept 7th, 2010. I been having sex without protection. My depo ended Nov. 7th. I was 13 days late for my period and it was light period that last for 2 weeks in middle of October. Now its November, I haven't gotten my period yet. Was wondering if depo would cause that right away or... Last time I had sex was couple weeks ago.

Unknown89

Asked by Unknown89 at 3:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You coud be pregnant - but it's also extremely likely that depo inturrupted your cycles. It's nasty stuff. I would invest in a test.
    DazzlednSeattle

Answer by DazzlednSeattle at 3:14 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• You could be pregnant, if you are having without protection. After I got off my birth control... My periods were so messed up and all over the place. It took for 4 months to get pregnant.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 3:19 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• depo could couse it to slow down and be light and in some cases it will stop it has happend to me so dont worry but be careful and get checked just to be safe
    mary40407

Answer by mary40407 at 10:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2010