has the show kitchen nightmares make u wonder whats going on at your favorite restaurants?

i have seen some gross stuff on that show;; from roaches,mice,moldy food,rotten fruits,bad meat, etc. and what really bugs me is that these restaurants look so clean and put together in the dining area. u never know.....

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 3:27 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Health

• I've seen things like that on dateline,NBC...and it does make me think, hope my food was never dropped before I got it!!!
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 3:30 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I'm sure that it happens in some restaurants and unfortunately you don't know which one's...but the one I work at, I can guarantee it doesn't happen at. There are no mice, most foods have a two-day shelf life and it's marked with a day dot and will get thrown out at the end of that day if not used, moldy fruit/veggies will get thrown out (I do that personally in the bar when I open)...and we have quarterly quality assurance checks that checks for mold, dust, etc...

And I'm assuming that the show has employees doing things to food too...I have never seen anyone that I work with do anything to the food, and if you do and are caught you will be fired immediately...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 4:12 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• It does make you wonder..and to eat at home more!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:36 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Haha, I was just watching that show. I couldn't believe the filth in the Handlebars restaurants kitchen/freezer area.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:03 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• it has and i agree with you
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:14 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• shake handTO 5babybees thats very proactive of u i should do the same thanks alot.

maya123

Comment by maya123 (original poster) at 5:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I have always been suspicious of restuarants... but this makes it worse.
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 10:52 AM on Nov. 24, 2010