My son who is 5 years old is a big fan of John Cena because he loves Wrestling,he wants to watch the Survivorseries and so do I but does it make sense to pay 45 dollars for something that's more active than the child is and is anybody else ordering this or going to be there live in the flesh?

mommys1luv

Asked by mommys1luv at 3:31 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• We used to order all the PPV's, but it's just gotten so high, we don't anymore. I just usually sign onto the WWE page on facebook, or go to www.rajah.com, and get the updates for free. I'd love to see one sometime live.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 3:32 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I want to see it sooo bad.....but I am not willing to spend that much to see it...I will jsut wait till tomorrow and see a few highlights then....and I will read about it tonight online...
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:33 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I have a 5yr old son who LOVES JOHN CENA TOO...LOL...he actually gets really upset when he looses a fight my dh and i try to tell him it's all just fun ect...but i know how you feel..is it worth it..probly not..maybe to take him to a live show would be..lol..but i think i time if you have the money to do so it will not hurt...maybe not this time maybe another time it could be a treat for good behavior or something...good luck...hope i helped a little..lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 3:34 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• We're not going to that one but I'm thaking my son to wrestlemania...he's super stoked
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 3:34 PM on Nov. 21, 2010