do u ladies prefer the natural christmas tree,fake green,frosted,white fiberoptic?

i love the fiberoptic. never owned one but i heard that the tiny lights on the tip are very sensitive. if one light messes up it could turn off all the lights in that area/branch is that true? i want to get one for christmas.

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 3:37 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• i prefer a big ol' fake green tree. no fuss, no mess. just take it apart and store it. no watering, no falling needles.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Natural fresh pine smelling fluffy wonderful real tree. The others are pretty but I prefer real, it's not Christmas without the smell of the tree.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• i like the real ones :)
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I'm more traditional so I like the regular green ones. The fiberoptic ones are nifty for like store displays but I think the fake snow covered ones and white ones are kind of tacky. just my opinion though.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 3:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I have a fake green one....That is what I grew up with....DH wants to get a real one but the first year we had christmas together they only had a sick little thing so we got a fake one...I would like to get a real tree next year though.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I like the real ones, but with hubby being military and gone pretty much every Christmas, it's way easier for us to do a fake (regular green) one. We paid a bit more for it than I might have preferred, but I'm glad we did because it looks so much more real than a lot of the trees out there and it's so easy to put up.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:06 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• personally i think a real tree really makes it feel like christmas
    mrs.sugar

Answer by mrs.sugar at 4:25 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I like real ones, but I have fake ones.
    johannahsmommy

Answer by johannahsmommy at 5:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• had them both growing up when i don't have a real one i use a fake one and i buy those good seasonal pine candles and i put them in the cut and light them and it makes me feel like i got a real tree lol
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 6:12 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• We go with a real one... It's easier than trying to find a place to store it, and the limbs aren't flat. I hate putting up a tree, so carrying one in and setting it up is a breeze compared to a fake. Our boys take turns watering it, and they love decorating it, so I jsut sit back and enjoy it,lol...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:45 PM on Nov. 21, 2010