What is the cheesiest holiday decoration your neighbor has put up?? Can you beat this one?

My next door neighbor thought it would be a clever idea to hang round Santa print paper plates, yes, the kind you eat off of, from his tree with string. So we have the tree that is right next to our property strewn with paper plates that are sagging and ripping because it rained like crazy yesterday. It looked like crap before the rain but now it's even more special.

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 3:38 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• When I was in college my roommate and I bought a real tree but had no decorations or any money to buy any so we decorated it with our trash. Beer cans, paper plate, paper towels, green bean cans, ect. Nothing discusting just trash oh and our star was a pizza box.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:54 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• No can't compete with that,
    theres a santa few blocks away they put string of lights out his pants in a circle--makes it look like santas peeing-tacky
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 3:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Awww,man! I'd be sneaking over there after dark and pulling them down.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Oh my gosh thats terrible! Maybe he doesnt have any money & wanted to share the Christmas spirit! but no.. i havent seen any more tacky than that! Except for the fact i see christmas trees lit inside houses... w/ halloween things still in their front yards!!! Thats tacky!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 4:28 PM on Nov. 21, 2010