Young Boy strip searched by TSA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSQTz1bccL4

Notes on video:

"Lets get the facts straight first. Before the video started the boy went through a metal detector and didn't set it off but was selected for a pat down. The boy was shy so the TSA couldn't complete the full pat on the young boy. The father tried several times to just hold the boys arms out for the TSA agent but i guess it didn't end up being enough for the guy. I was about 30 ft away so i couldn't hear their conversation if there was any. The enraged father pulled his son shirt off and gave it to the TSA agent to search, thats when this video begins."

Gal51

Asked by Gal51 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• This would NOT have happened to my boys. No way, no how.

I can't believe some of you are so willing to be violated....for NOTHING.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 4:33 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• If you don't want to get the pat down, then get in the scanner! Or better yet - take the damn bus! YOU HAVE CHOICES! What's the big friggin deal?!

So how does one take the bus over seas????? :p
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:33 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• exactly what did the TSA agent think he was going to find under that kids shirt? If I hear one more freaking excuse for this bullshit, I think I'm going to scream!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:09 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• This is crazy!! My husband told me they are even taking the diapers of children! I am flying back home to see my family on saterday....and the person who tells me that they are going to take my childs diaper off or strip search me or my son....is going to need a very good lawyer...UGH this crap makes me so mad!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:08 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• How long will it be before body cavity searches are considered necessary to secure our flights?
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:22 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Flippin tyranny! For Christ sakes this shouldn't go on for one damn day ..Yeah we all know that little boy will be armed up with a bomb..JEEZ we need to do what Israel does..use dogs...OR PROFILE ..every arab gets checked throughly..TAKE YOUR PICK!

This has to stop
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Wow... Honestly all I can say about this is if it were my child I would be suing TSA. He's a child and may or may not understand. I have a 3 year old son, and trust me I would almost consider that child molestation. Sorry but thats just my opinion.
    ChristianJMommy

Answer by ChristianJMommy at 4:04 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• This TSA crap is getting out of hand. Wait, not getting. It has gotten way past the out of hand point! What the hell is wrong with people?!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:07 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• You seriously need something better to do than keep posting TSA crap here. Why don't you go clean your house or something? Or take a pill and lie down.

Kerp why don't you go take your meds your no fooling anyone.lol
    Anonymous

• I say all of those asking what we are crying about should be the first in line to get one of these TSA agents fingers up their assholes
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:25 PM on Nov. 21, 2010