I was in a group and wanted to get some info on the at home business and it said I could not reply or anything because it was blocked. Why would it be blocked? Is this because this is not a real company? a scam or something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Money & Work

• Could the post have been locked? Sometimes admins add a post where no one can post on it....try contacting the original poster about it.
    Samie8183

Answer by Samie8183 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Most of the companies and opportunites that I have seen on here that are home based businesses are real and legit. It was probably locked by admin or maybe you weren't a member of the group? Sometimes you have to join the group to see the full post.
    workathomemama

Answer by workathomemama at 2:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Is it just one particular post being affected? Check the group for their settings by clicking on their guidelines and scroll down to group policies. It's very possible that the owner has set the group settings to where only the administrators can post or reply and no one else. Basically being an informational but interactive type of group.

You could also PM the group owner and inquire.

-Em
    Emjay

Answer by Emjay at 6:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• it may have been locked if you world be interest in a company to work for they have been around for 23 years www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/DanielleR
    tigger81007

Answer by tigger81007 at 8:48 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• If you see a little padlock next to the post than it probably is locked. Try visiting the persons profile.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 12:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Well, I'd like to share my business with you? No locks here! I have a partnership with a well known, reputable company and I could really use another business partner to help me meet some simple business requirements. When are you free for a 30 minute online business presentation ? The presentation will be very detailed so that you can evaluate us and determine if you would like to partner with us too. Don’t worry… there’s no multi level marketing, no large investment, no financial risk, no selling, inventory or product distribution.

I welcome your appraisal,

Michelle
    www.thefreedomteam.net
    [password: freedom]
    thefreedomteam

Answer by thefreedomteam at 10:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2008

• You can join my WAH group that I have here on CafeMom. You have to click the join button.

Join my WAH group here on Cafe Mom. http://www.cafemom.com/group/97052
    GoGreenMom68

Answer by GoGreenMom68 at 11:14 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Yes it probably is. Sometimes you'll have those problems out of entities that create a scam then end up getting it shut down. Thankfully.
    I have made wonder income with this great opportunity right from the comfort of my home. Click on the link below to find out how you can get started.

Work at Home!
    Patience654

Answer by Patience654 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 23, 2009