If Obama wins, and you make more than 200-250k, how are you going to make up for the money you are going to lose by having to pay more taxes?

If you are going to have to pay MORE in taxes, how will you make up for it? Please share!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• We are goijng to have to lay off 3 workers and I probably won't get my nails done, big deal though... I will survive!
    Anonymous

• lol that's soooo sad that you wont be able to get ur nails done, but maybe ill be able to buy my daughter a diaper with ur extra penny.
    Anonymous

• We won't be able to hire a new worker for our company.
    Anonymous

• We were actually talking about this a few weeks ago. We currently donate money to several charties, including an inner city program that helps single moms, and we will have to stop donating.
    Anonymous

• I will still have about 50 more tax deductions that will greatly reduce the amount I pay anyway. Not to mention my child deductions and both of our home deductions plus I can put a bulk of it in my trust or in an IRA and defer my taxes. I am not worried about it. Oh, and all 8 of my people will keep their job.
    Anonymous

• that's okay mcdonalds will hire them.
    Anonymous

• We are going to do everything in our power to NOT LAY OFF people and to NOT LOWER OUR PRICES. We don't want that to happen!!!!!!!!!!! We are going to stop eating out so much and going on vacations. We might have to cut back on our donations to charity but that will be a LAST RESORT.
    Anonymous

• And to the lady that will stop charitable donations, well, you will just pay more in taxes for that too. People need to remember that we won't be taxed at the higher rate on the full amount, and that we have a different level of greater deductions at that amount. The world will even out, it always has, it always will - and it isn't socialism. And I am as capitalist as they come.
    Anonymous

• Well we're poor as dirt, so it doesn't matter, But my uncles company is going to have to lay off at least one guy and maybe two. He's worried about it.
    Anonymous

• My husband's boss is putting off buying some new equipment they need and he is putting off hiring a new person. And since California recently changed the rules about who qualifies for overtime pay and who doesn't - my husband may soon be working all those extra hours the new person would have been covering for free. Thanks, Government!
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:17 PM on Nov. 4, 2008