anyone return carters clothing from their tag recall?

Has anyone returned Carter's clothing after the Carter's tag recall? Just wondering where to go and what to do to get a credit for the items I have with those tags> Thank you!

2coolmama

Asked by 2coolmama at 5:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Shopping

• I didn't bother since the my kids didn't get rashes from them which was the reason for the recall.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 5:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• can someone tell me about the recall. I havent heard anything about ti.
    tdawn_21

Answer by tdawn_21 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• From what I read, the recall affected clothes that were made over a year ago. In any case, my daughter never had any reactions from them so I wouldn't have returned any anyway.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• just about all of my daughters clothes are from carters but she has not had a rash so Im not going to bother.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 5:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• tdawn21: Some children developed a rash from the ink used in the "tagless" markings in the clothes.
    http://www.carters.com/Corporate/tagless_message.aspx
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• the recall was on Carters clothing that had the printed tag that has the white rectangle background. They have since switched to a printed tag that has no background.

they're being recalled because some babies got a rash from the white background.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 5:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2008