i wanna knnow is this normal or not and how long does it take??

ok well its been three months since i had my daughter and i got tore on my left side and i wanna know is it still suppose to burn when i go pee and my friend told me to tell my dr or for me to go in but i dnt have any medicaide and im currently not working like how long does it take for a tear down there to heal

senior_2OO8

Asked by senior_2OO8 at 4:37 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Health

• If you are feeling burning 3 months later, you need to see the doctor.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• but i dnt got insurance or medicad and havent started my new job yet
    senior_2OO8

Comment by senior_2OO8 (original poster) at 4:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• So are you wanting me to tell you that you don't need to see a doctor?
    You asked what we thought. I'm telling you that you need to see one regardless if you have insurance.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:44 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I'm going to have to agree with Jademom07, you will need to go see a Dr. Maybe find a clinic that you can do monthly payments with.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• No it's NOT normal.... it means something is wrong. You NEED to see a Doctor!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• u need help
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:24 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• how far and deep did you tear.. i had 3rd and 4th degree tearing from hole to hole< sorry tmi> and it took almost 5 months for me to heal correctly... if you dont have insurance just call your ok and talk, thats always free
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 5:49 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• @2boysmommy i only tore jus a lil bit had like two or three stiches and when i went to my 6 week check up she said i still had the stiches and imma call tomarrow in the morning to see and thanks for r answer u were the only one not bashin
    senior_2OO8

Comment by senior_2OO8 (original poster) at 11:49 PM on Nov. 21, 2010