TMI...weird bloody discharge?

im 19weeks tomorrow and ive been having bad painful braxton hicks contraction the past week and i started getting like 2-3 in hour friday. i was getting ready to take a shower when i got this bad cramp behind my belly button. i had to #2 so i went. as i whipped thru the tissue i felt something squishy so i looked and it was bloody green and mostly clear watery/squishy discharge. is this normal?

shan02

Asked by shan02 at 4:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think this one is definitely worth calling and asking about. Anytime your having bad cramping and its accompanied by some bleeding its worth getting checked out. Is there any chance that the blood may have come from the other end, if you know what I mean? I just ask because I had a similar issue about a month ago (im 22w now)..hope all is well
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 4:57 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I dint know you could have Braxton Hick contractions that early. I thought when you have those contractions it's preparing your body for the real thing delivery and your way to early, I could be wrong but I would def go to the doctors right away. I don't think you should be feeling much pain or be seeing' blood this early on.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 5:31 PM on Nov. 21, 2010