iv'e been feeling queezy lately

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year now, and I've used the ovulation kits and nothing. Our son is 3 1/2 now and really want another one. Ive pretty much gave up on getting pregnant, but now i have been feeling very tired, queezy, and nauseated the past week or 2. Today is day 24 since my last period. Do you think i should take a test or wait a week and see if I've started? I've had so many negative tests in the past and I would hate to see another one I get so disappointed. It would be great to see a positive sign, just in time for Thanksgiving to share with all the family :) What do you think i should do?? Take one now or wait a week?? Any nice/good advise would be great :)

sweetpea0614

Asked by sweetpea0614 at 5:01 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• go get a dollar tree test, then you will only be wasting $1.o6!
    smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 10:29 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• (I meant wasted, as in if it says negative, but you really are PG!)
    smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 10:30 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• knowing is always a relief one way or the other
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 11:09 PM on Nov. 21, 2010