Temporary Tats

MY kids love temporary tattoos and they've had a few different kinds that I find work well for them and don't have any scary warnings on them. My sister, God love her, bought some at a sale the other day for them and when she gave them to me I noticed it reads "Not to be worn more than 6 hours". OBVIOUSLY I'm not going to put them on the kids! I tried checking the Amscan website to see WHY but apparently their site is under construction so I wondered...does anyone know why that warning would be given for something that you put on CHILDREN?

Yikes....

Thanks if you can offer an answer!

Allergic2Stupid

Asked by Allergic2Stupid at 5:04 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't have an answer for you - but I wouldn't put them on my kids, either!
    DazzlednSeattle

Answer by DazzlednSeattle at 7:21 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Lol...she didn't read the instructions until she gave them to us and she felt AWFUL for getting them all excited then having to say they couldn't have one. Luckily they're still young and easily distracted so they didn't get upset (we were watching the Toronto Santa Claus parade on TV) so thankfully Frosty popped up on a float and all was well in the world....

It's gonna drive me nuts until I find an explanation for this!
    Allergic2Stupid

Comment by Allergic2Stupid (original poster) at 8:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2010