what's the deal with people who are out at walmart shopping in their pj's?

eye rollingi know everyone has a right to wear whatever,its a free country but that is just a tad bit frumpy. IMO. CLEAN UP A little,look presentable.

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 5:33 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I've seen it everywhere. I think its tacky. It's not that hard to throw on a pair of jeans. Even most PJ tops can pass as tshirts. I really don't need to see Sponge Bob plastered all over a 35 year old woman's ass.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:35 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I agree. I don't think it's right to go out in your PJ's. It's just not presentable, even if you're not trying to impress anyone.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• check out www.peopleofwalmart.com
    you should get a kick out of it. ^_^
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 5:37 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• OMG! So true, lol At Walmart, Bi-mart, Target everywhere..Please people have some self respect, you look ridiculous!!!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 5:38 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Getto-fab!
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 5:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Yes and people think crocs are ugly at least I'm not out shopping in pjs
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I think they're trying to impress with their faux impression of someone who isn't out to impress.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 5:49 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Did it at about 2am for infant's tylenol. --

that's excusable, nanixh. but in the middle of the dang day? its just laziness.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• OMG this has always bothered me since school when people would come in in their PJs and sometimes even slippers to show they didn't care and now grown men/women in their pajamas everywhere! There's a woman whose son is in my twin's daycare and she always drops him off in pajama bottoms and a giant Tshirt or sweatshirt and I tried to justify it thinking maybe she drops them off first and then gets ready so she has peace while doing so (even though still not hard to throw jeans on) but then i saw her when we were picking up in the SAME PAJAMAS!!! So now idk why they even go to daycare but she should atleast put pants on!
    goldfish09

Answer by goldfish09 at 10:22 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• If it's late and I have already changed for the day, I go in my sweats, which are like PJs. So I am guilty.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 5:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2010