TSA security measures question...

Does anyone else find it interesting that the ones screaming the loudest about the violation of their rights by TSA agents are the same supporters of George W Bush and his war on terror?

So how does that work exactly? It is okay to go kill thousands of innocent people and thousands of our own service men, but not okay to insist on any further security measures on our own shores?

Please explain your logic.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• You can jump up and down about the war all you want...but it required the approval of Congress, not just Bush, and a lot of Democrats agreed with him. Hindsight is always 20/20, and in the wake of 9/11, many people wanted blood.

Now, I'm guessing because the last president screwed up, we should all give up our fourth amendment rights?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:59 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Does anyone else find it interesting that the ones screaming the loudest about the violation of their rights by TSA agents are the same supporters of George W Bush and his war on terror?

Ok, just because you spout bullshit from ears, doesn't make it true. You should prbably take the whopping 30 seconds out of your day it takes (well, in your case, 5 minutes) to type "TSA" in the search window, and then read what's been said. NO intelligent person from any party approves of this. The only people who do are ones who have chosen to remain intentionally ignorant of what is actually going on and basing their opinion on "TSA says good, must be good".
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:10 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• BULLSHIT!!!

1) I'm not a supporter of Bush or his War on Terror!

2) This naked body - fondling shit wasn't even going on under Bush, and if it was - I would have bucked the system then too!!
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 5:57 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• This is all BS in my opinion some studid ass that decided they wanted to fondle people or see naked bodies. I'm sure they have caught many terriosts this way.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• 1. Anons have saggy dog tits.

2. I didn't vote for Bush, I was even against the war in Afghanistan, and i still think TSA pat-downs and naked pictures are ridiculous.

Where do you get your facts crazy anon?

UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 6:02 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Give it a rest Hick!

anony-mous

Answer by anony-mous at 5:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I agree with NP ... and it happens to be a rare occasion when NP and I agree.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 6:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I'm gonna have to agree with NP on this one too. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:45 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Anons have no credibility here.
    Seems some people just have more sense than others. Show yourself and we can have a conversation about the US staying in Afghanistan for at least 4 more years. Are there any Obama fans who don't like this pat down system? I think so....
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:19 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• OP selective reading? The reality is that THIS issue DOES have bi-partisan backlash.There are probably just as many cons as there are libs,independents,and libertarians against these security measures.Some may also be GWB lovers yep but that does not mean they are willing to put up with this bs..sorry OP...FAIL
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:08 AM on Nov. 22, 2010