My job....

How can you get writen up at work for not doing some one elses job?

It is someone elses job to clean the public restrooms at my job. She had time to clean them. I did not before I was suppose to leave. So I told the weekend supervisor NO I would not do it.Told her why. Got writen up. I told my boss that was off today(I called her) that I would do it if I could stay after work( get payed extra for it) to do it. She said I could stay longer to do it. So I took my sweet time cleaning those two small bathrooms. Does not take 1/2 an hour to clean them. What do you all think?

Asked by louise2 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• The fact that u told a supervisor no at all is means to be written up for subordnation(sp)...sucks I know but regardless of if that task is listed under your job description it doesn't look good to tell upper management no!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:30 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• You sound immature.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Not immature , I think. I do a lot of extra work at my job. That is not "MY JOB". That supervizor was just being an ass.

Comment by louise2 (original poster) at 4:19 AM on Nov. 22, 2010