when you are spending about 25 dollars for a little baby gift is it better to give a gift card or a baby something gift

Bubbles120

Asked by Bubbles120 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Shopping

• I am and I will. I'd hate to waste the money on something she doesn't need since right now $25 is a lot of money to me

Answer by admckenzie at 6:14 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I would get a cute outift for the baby. There are so many adorable outfits out there to choose from and I'm sure you can find something for that price.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 6:19 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• i always make a "care" package with things other ppl and even mommy to be forget.. ointments q-tips gas drops... little thigns like tht in a cute basket they can reuse
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 6:27 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I would either look under her registry if she has one. Or make a basket, like buy a tub and fill it with bath things. Or a medicine basket. Of course, save the gift receipt, incase she already has a lot of what you get her. I loved the clothing I got for later on, as in 9-12 month sized things. They grow out of the NB and 0-3 things so quickly. Or here, is something I just thought of, get a pack or those plastic plates, some plastic bowels, a sippy cup, and a thing of silverware. Those were things I never got.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 6:36 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• giftcard nad the can buy wherever they want
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 6:48 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• i always make a baby basket, and put diapers, wipes, diaper rash ointment, q-tips, and small stuff like that it. sometimes i add an outfit if i know whether its a girl or boy. and little booties, also i try to pick up snack size bowls with lips and a baby bib with a cute saying on it.
    kmjsmommy12345

Answer by kmjsmommy12345 at 10:43 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I would personally rather BUY baby gifts.. its so much fun!!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:31 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I prefer to give a gift if I can. I do give gift cards at times too. And like SuperrMommyyy says, it's more fun to buy the gift!
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 6:46 PM on Nov. 22, 2010