Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wyr a divorce or u get to stay with hubby but he has a sex change?

and lives his life like a woman clothes and all?


Asked by maya123 at 6:13 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in

Level 20 (9,544 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (14)
  • Wow..divorce for sure..he would no longer be the MAN I married

    Answer by Ctink8189 at 6:15 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

  • D I V O R C E

    Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:17 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

  • Divorce, I like my man to look like a man.

    Answer by louise2 at 6:17 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

  • Divorce. I like MEN!

    Answer by Blakesmommy0907 at 3:01 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

  • My DH would make a great woman... He's more feminine than I am half the time anyways...

    Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:25 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

  • DIVORCE!!!!!

    Answer by Kathy675 at 6:27 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

  • Sex change! If he was a woman (and of course shrank like a foot because he's 6'9" and would look funny that height as a woman), I would be in heaven probably.

    Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:34 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

  • divorce....because if he wanted to be a woman...chances are he wouldn't love me anymore because I am one...So ya

    Answer by JakesCupcake at 7:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

  • Divorce

    Answer by Truelove77 at 7:56 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

  • divorce

    Answer by m-avi at 11:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2010