IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVEE ALL THE SYMPTOMS OF PREGNANCY AND NOT BE PREGNANT?

hii.iim.shelly

Asked by hii.iim.shelly at 6:27 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, but it's rare.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Yes, it could be PMS or another medical condition.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• 100% possible, especially when your trying to get pregnant. The mind is a powerful thing. Hubby and I were trying for 5 months and every single month I swear I had just about every symptom possible. But..if your experiencing the symptoms and no period comes i'd check with your doc
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 6:34 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Yes, and it isn't very "rare" whats "rare" is hearing about it. Because woman are embarrassed and upset that they weren't actually pregnant. A lot of it is "in your head" but you think about it and your body produces it. I've done it twice in the past and have learned to relax and got over having a baby "now" and just letting it happen when it happens.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 6:36 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Yes. There is a condition called "Phantom Pregnancy" where the brain is so convinced that the body is pregnant that it displays all the normal signs - including a swollen belly and even fake labor at some point...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Yes, and no it's not rare. If you want a child so bad you can't stand it, sometimes you can bring on the symptoms. You can even possibly bring on the same hormones, and cause a pregnancy test to be a false positive, I know this from my own experience, as well as from my own sister. We both had fertility issues, and we both thought for the longest time we were pregnant several times. My periods would stop and so would hers, so don't let people fool you here, it is completely possible.
    b_stotka

Answer by b_stotka at 7:36 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Could almost sound like the flu.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 6:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2010